Nani admits his Manchester United future is uncertain

The Portugal winger says he will make a decision "in the next few days" whether he will stay at Old Trafford or leave the club he joined in 2007
Manchester United winger Nani says he has not yet decided whether he will remain with the Premier League champion or leave the club and move elsewhere.

The Portugal international suffered a disappointing campaign last season, featuring in only 11 Premier League matches due to injury and loss of form as well as being sent off in the club's defeat to Real Madrid in the Champions League.

Nani's contract at the club is set to expire next summer and the Portugal international insisted he is uncertain where his future lies. 

"I have not yet decided where I am going or if I am going," Nani told RTP.

"In the next few days I will decide my future."

No comments:

Post a Comment